At Duo Works, our community is everything. Although we are closed during the shelter in place order issued through April 13th, 2020 in Austin, Texas we want to help where we can. During this time of uncertainty, it’s important to use resources available to get you through.
Below we have put together a list of resources to help you during this time.
- Self-employed Texans get some relief benefits. Self-employed? Worried about the coronavirus hurting your business? Texas says you’re STILL eligible for cash-related COVID-19 coverage. Learn more.
- Disaster Loans Opening To Small Businesses And Nonprofits In Austin. Learn more.
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide. Learn more.
- Full Stay At Home Order from the Mayor of the City Of Austin. Learn more.
- You can now prepare and e-File a Free IRS Tax Extension for Tax Year 2019; the new due date is July 15, 2020 (extended from April 15, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic).
- Save $$: Adobe Creative Suite Waives Creative Cloud Fee for 60 Days. Learn more.
- Need food for the family? Takeout deals during COVID-19. Learn more.
- How the Corona Virus is Affecting Your Utility Bill learn more with Energybot’s Resource Guide.
- Free Tools and Resources for Startups. Learn more.
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave or expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. Learn more.
- A comprehensive small business center, updated daily, with real-world funding, resources, and support for small business owners and entrepreneurs adapting to the impacts of Coronavirus. Learn more.